| USD :
Treasury and investments
Available Advanced Treasury products include
- Spot Trading: Spot deals involve the buying and selling of currencies with settlement in two trading days.
- Fixed Forward: Involves the buying and selling of currencies with settlement at a future date at a rate fixed today.
- Flexible Forward: Involves the buying and selling of currencies with settlement within a future time frame at a rate fixed today.
- Currency Futures: The contract gives the owner the right to buy or sell a currency at an agreed price on agreed date.
- Currency Options: Contract between two parties giving the owner the Option to buy or sell a currency at a specific price by paying a premium within a specified time period.
- Swaps: Contracts involving the exchange of principal and interest in one currency for principal and interest in another currency.
|Bakhtar Bank Account INR Selling
|Non A/C Holder